New fav show on the block

|
A tech junkie? A tech savvy?

Sounds like an advert, huh? I got a new programme to add in my fav shows' list. Yes, that's IT. What's it? Oh, the show's called 'That's IT!' on CNA. It's already Season 5. I'm not sure whether I missed a lot of the tech junkies. But I sure will try not to miss the upcoming episodes. Whatever it may be, I was lucky to be able to catch the CyberBoard that might be the future whiteboards for educators of the future? For those who watched it, I find it cool. But to what extend it's useful for us and the students, I'd love to be one of the first few to try it out! No more markers, no more dusters... just your fingers. Then we shout out loud, ' Let the fingers do the walking!'

So have a good techie time with the host Timothy Go, every Monday 8.30pm & 1130pm that will surely enhance your sensory experience. Repeat telecasts available. More info here!

Till then, my next getaway Part 2 will be right back after this advert...

I'm liking IT! (-_-)"

0 comments: