It has been confirmed...

|
Praise to the Almighty.

Time flies. I had one of the sharing workshops yesterday and met some of my junior NIE trainees who have just been out as full-pledged teachers. None of my batch was there except for one. Lucky me that we were in the same room. So, I met her awhile during our bio break and had a short conversation.

The added getaway left me in exhaustion with regards to the straight workshops and meeting once I touched down this island the following days. Saturday class has been postponed and the best time to take a deep rest before gearing up, hopefully. I really can't wait to get back home since I'm having a lunch break now at work before the commencement of the DISC workshop.

I will be updating my two getaways later. Today, I have received confirmation of my appointment as a General Education Officer 2. Alhamdulillaah the probation has ended with new expectations on the go.

Well, reopening of school with an injury is not an excellent start but I can overcome that insyaAllah. I hope it heals soon...

0 comments: