Happy Holidays!

|

Despite our career, we lack the fitness level which is in fact, a vital element to take care of. The initial hesitation has always been the problem. But once you kick off, that's when the best part comes in! So I guess, the amanah given this time round (definitely unexpected) is beneficial to all of us.

It has been a few weeks of physical and stamina building. Here I am right now, in the midst of coaching and training our tersangat juniors in the inter-madrasah tournament, coming soon with my pre-U2000 best buddies. 3 sports - badminton, netball and futsal. Maybe I should switch back my CCA from computer club to netball again? Reason being, I'm getting the hypes of sportsmania again. Heh. The only bane is my absence during the actual tournament due to meeting and workshop back at work again...

How about work? There are activities going on for the teachers as well as the students. In fact, our school is lucky to be one of the few chosen schools airing on T.C.S 8, Mediacorp soon. It's a reality programme competition showcasing young entrepeneurs. I am feeling delighted as 2 of my Malay students are part of the participants. The other 3 are Chinese. And well, they have to converse in Mandarin because it's a Chinese programme!

For us, we had our Staff Games earlier this week. So I decided to dig up my pair of blades which have been a white elephant for the past few years. We had few stations like in-line skating, line dancing, Sushi and English trifle making. So I chose my day to be with my oh-missing-you-in-line-skating, volleyball and some trials on table tennis...

I am hoping to regain my fitness level this month. There are also some important things up my sleeves, hehe.

My coming weekend will be a total family affair! My first cousin on my maternal side to get married. Counting down to a day left before her aqad. So these few days have been the gotong royong day. And it was my first time putting my designing skills to use. Anyway, it's my own design. I couldn't say it's pretty because practice is the key to success! After all, I'm a first timer! As long as my family members like it, I'm happy to do it!

So my June holidays is not that boring after all. Apart from the walimatul urus, I am also looking forward to my trip with my parents on the 3rd week of June.
Details later once I'm back, insyaAllah...

0 comments: