|
The Simple Yet Elegant...



The past week totally rock! 4 days of gotong royong and bonding session with the family members. Reminiscing my childhood days. Remember when we were young? With nothing serious to worry us, life was full of having fun, making new friends and lots of games that we played. Masak-masak, Indoor camping, Wrestling, Rounders, badminton, bowling... and the list goes on. But we need to grow up, we left the sweet old memories we had. And that moment again, we catched up with old times. We realised, some of us are taking over the place of the older generation.

So this is simply nothing fantastic. Just a simple clip I made, dedicated to a beautiful newly wed and for my loved ones... As I always have been saying since my yesteryears, 'Capture the moments...'

0 comments: