Needed path...

|

Weekend was well spent indeed. Why did I choose to accept when I had the chance to be at home because that was the only week that I have a break before Sem1 ends and exams starts late March. No, not the students' exams. But mine. And when I returned, I just remembered that I still have a few assignments to complete. When I accepted this invitation, I forgot to check my schedule. But Allah's power, the slot for the event fits just right. Alhamdulillah.

I read the message after Maghrib and one statement left a deep impact on me. That was one of the main reflections I had during that particular night alone. Basically two main things were in my head which I felt deeply in my heart. The night as if I was confronted by Allah directly that once I sat, tears was a non-stop issue. One goal which I hope to sift. The previous goal I have managed to pull through. And this one really needed change before my life changes. At least, I know that I fulfill something. It is true that it's hard to change a bad habit. You feel like it's nothing but actually it is one of the vital things that needed change crucially. And I feel very very bad that I have taken this particular matter for granted. Take it for granted for a long time.

My toe certainly persevered as well. I am glad it didn't become any worser despite the jihad. And it showed its limitations back home, which I have to rectify before I can't use that leg anymore for goodness. My throat and cough has started. Certainly a sign. Anyway, I am not required to accompany the students for Heritage Tour @ Chinatown tomorrow. I felt glad as I have a medic appointment early morning. So I need not cancel the appointment.

Ya Allah, a lot of things have been in my mind. At times, I don't know what to do and where to start. What I needed is your blessings for my plans and options. Please show me the right way as you have showed me for the past.

Anyway, those who made guesses on the previous post will never guess right I suppose. Because it is a general entry which can be applied to any situations and interpretations... nice try though.

Pernahkah kau terfikir, alam penuh rahsia
Anugerah yang Maha Esa?
Bermusafirlah...
Adakah mungkin masyarakat tempatan kita yang ketandusan muhasabah disebabkan oleh buta mata dan buta hati melihat alam semulajadi ciptaan Allah? Kerana sibuk dengan masalah dunia hingga lupa dengan tujuan asal hidup di dunia.
Ke mana arah kita?
Inilah kembara kita...

Untuk emak, selamat hari ulangtahun pada 5hb Mac yang lalu. Semoga Allah memberkati hidupmu dan semoga dirimu bahagia hidup dengan abah dan terpaksa melayan kerenah aku sebagai anakmu. Du'aku semoga aku dapat menjadi anak yang solehah supaya aku mampu membahagiakan dirimu dan semoga jihadmu selama ini dibalas dengan Jannah di akhirat kelak.

x x x

Do you ever wanna run away
When nothing feels alright
When inside you're bleeding
To feel lost, To be left out in the dark, To be on the edge of breaking down

0 comments: