Super Duper Beach Affair!!!

|
Fun, faith and friends last weekend @ ECP!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With the end of the inter-madrasah sports event, (which I admit I didn’t train the girls much due to work and study commitments) it didn’t mark the end of the bond between the super juniors/seniors and us, the super seniors.
Why should I be happy? 10 facts I love about it…
1. An overwhelming response from the pax we invited as a bonding session with them.
2. Yummy food which made us constantly sat at the food/drinks section to eat fried rice, munch satays, dig in chickens and orange syrup!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3. The hippest beach volleyball game where us, the oh so unfortunate super seniors had to become baits for them. As human nets!
4. Nearby restrooms to cleanse and purify ourselves.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5. Played soccer! We’ve always loved soccer since our yesteryears…
6. Advanced birthday liquid bash for our August girl, ‘A.z.m.a! (Sorry girl, we wet your clothes!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


7. My team won both rounds of bowling! (Heh, although I played quite bad for both games, failing to meet my normal scores for the usual first 2 rounds which I always do as warm up). Losing team bought us ice cream! Yummie!
8. There are vehicles to bring us home albeit ‘y’ having to return to uni that same night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9. The company of my fellow pre-u2000 clan. Their stories, their antics, all!
10. Because I definitely love my pre-u2000 girls!
It’s this particular event and responsibility given to us that rekindled our friendship once more. I hope, our young girls will be able to appreciate this kind of friendship rarely found. Till we meet again for the next sports event in 2008, if given the chance. Many things can happen along the way. We might be or unable to train thre rest of the batch in the future. Heartfelt thanks to my sweeties who covered my role of a netball trainer. At least, we clinched medals after all. Kudos to the ones who won!
p.s. Sanah Helwa Ya 'A.z.m.a!!! May Allah bless your special twentyfour today with umbrella of blessings and may this friendship last till the last of our breath! Lurve you lots sizta!!! ;)

0 comments: