H.a.d.z~

|
I thought I wouldn't want to blog about it. Yet, after reading Miss Púrpura's entry, had the itch to write about it. Sharing the same sentiments as her, last few night's performance was a blast. Basically, I have been watching since the top 12 and he wasn't that prominent although I know he has one of the good vocals but today, his performance totally blew me off! Haha, maybe the tinglings she mentioned were the same kind of tingle bug I had...

Apparently, I am much sensitive to Malay songs. I'm a jiwang-jiwang punya oranglah... So my ears were more sensitive when I was listening to his diction and tones... In addition, a jazz is not easy... Sheila's songs are made specially for her voice quality. And dia dapat bawa lagunya dengan teramatlah emosi. Most prolly of one's own m.o.t.h.e.r tongue language. Miss Púrpura's 60 cents... WiDz's 60 cents x 6 for 2 days... haha. I guess, it's a stress therapy for me. Felt good doing that... And glad its all worthwhile to see him coming back once again. Smitten? Oh yeah I am, sesungguhnya. With the looks which are in the listed looks of my kind (the c.h.i.n.e.s.e looking essence) , he surely rock the stage! Not forgetting the maintain cool. Only tensed during the results. All the best Hadz!!!~

I've been a tad of big eater lately... It's nearly entering the 2nd month of such habit. Been eating big portions of food be it a course meal, or just a simple meal. Well, it's so unlike me. Is there something wrong with me? Existence of subconscious stress perhaps? Is there such a thing? And it's been two days of stomach problem. The machine in the stomach is losing its function, heh. I think I am having diarrheoa? I'll see how it is tomorrow...

I totally forgot to check out my book review interview on RSI (R-a-d-i-o S'-p-o-r-e I'-t-e-r-n-a-t-i-o-n-a-l) podcast yesterday. I have to wait for its repeat telecast tomorrow afternoon and listen to my not-so-well-done review (i think) because I wasn't that well prepared since I am currently into working commitments too much to settle.

So, my dear friends, if you have any good books you've read (Malay or English), you can simply inform me by tag/ sms / msn okay?

x x x

I wish for a winter sonata story of my own...

0 comments: