Red & White

|
A long holiday for a good cause and a shocking realisation. Reason being, there is an assignment to be completed for one of my modules. Consulted my lecturer on the two chosen topics and he replied to me to focus on the one entitled 'Orientalists criticism of Wahy and Muslims Responses'.

The shocking one is my mid-term exam for the one particular module I had difficulty understanding. D-Day, this Saturday. Due to the hectic yet learning working experience, I just realised when a coursemate smsed asking the pages of readings to be done. So I have 2 and a half days to catch up with my readings for mid-term and assignments as well as editing the test paper for my kids. Seems that I've found another study partner. Prolly mugging at my old study hangout, oh those moments.

School's NDP show today was great. In the sense that there was a flow in the skit they did. And it's always exciting to see them role-playing the characters stated in Sg's history. Later, managed to burn some fats (I hope so) during the captain's ball game we had versus our ex-students. But gained much more during a farewell lunch for a colleague. I actually ate a lot. I had a full course meal (fish 'n' chips, barley soup, coke) + free a single scoop ice cream + A full ice cream + free flow cold water.

And today's a good day for my closest cousin in town! Yeap, closest in age, exact in birthdate and best rapport during our yesteryears. Woohoo... Happy 23rd birthday Muhd Nur Azhari!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You may not have been updating your own blog. But I really hope you read this.
(Note, his sis/bro pls tell him, heh)
I really want you to excel in your career path right now in the aircraft line. May Allah make things easier for you in achieving your goals and aspirations. Ameen! Make us family proud especially your cuzz here, aite... ;)

x x x

Needing a longer time
To think it over
To istikharah
Again...

Going through a testing phase...



0 comments: