Upgrades and updates!

|
Enough of written expressions. I just want the flow of normal, bahasa 'kolokial' today. Alhamdulillah.. I am grateful to Allah for He has granted me with the hopes and prayers which I hope I could attain. Just want to update my routine life...

Getting the hang of working life although I still continue working at home till wee hours, everyday (unless I am in total lassitude.) Seriously, it is easier taking over a class the beginning of the year rather than being posted in the middle of the year. CA has been replaced with DE ('diagnostic exercises'). So, there'll be constant setting of papers every few weeks. Alhamdulillah, I have lesser p1 students to teach. Only 16 of them. Good behaviours from my p5 class, which is a total contradiction to my p3 class which bears the largest quantity among my other classes. Still a level rep for p3. Well, di sebalik racun itu, ada penawarnya.

For the first DE, I am given the task to set a p3 paper. Looking back at some of the questions, I tend to create certain complex sentences rather than simple ones. Heh. Too much of youths' phrases/talks, I guess. First time setting a p3 paper I did p1 exam papers last year. Soon, be setting p5 and also at a later stage, the p1s. Maybe that is why, I feel more at ease conversing with p5s because of the par frequency. Bonus, they are good boys n girls.

For CCA, I'm not in netball anymore. Alhamdulillah, I applied for Computer Club and I got it! But now it's called IT club which includes, computers (websites, etc), movie making(i think), robotics and video editing. So I was told that I'd be on the computers side. I'm also in PC (pastoral care)/Discipline Department. Me and another colleague of mine will be handling PC's website. Although I'm not in ML dept., I still have to update myself with watsnots of that dept. as I am an ML cekgoo. CME committee, as a member. And also, one of the videographers for PM session. And for p3 remedials, I am the only one incharge. Now it keeps me wondering, with all this plus other duties (which is not mentioned), will I survive? Perseverance and patience is really needed. Plus, Allah's guidance. Right, Buff? (Well if u're reading lah buff, hehe)
The implementation of blogging is still on hold (how ah, buff?)...

Frontline? Haha the conversational 3rd language during pre-assembly with my colleague to the whole school last Tues. It was a last minute thing as I was told only the day before. Basic greetings which will continue until term 1 ends. But it when okay i guess? Next big challenge for me is tomorrow! Short talk/speech/watever infront of the whole school again, alone! Touching on Self-Control. I admit this is excruciatingly nerve racking! Not that I'm not used to stage. In fact, I've been on stage since my yesteryears. But, this is work. Maybe just a totally different ball game?
I just pray to do well in this field. I am feeling much better than I first entered. This means a lot to me as being here I am not only representing myself as an educator. In fact, I'm the youngest here. I guess, I am also representing myself as a Khalifah, bestowed that responsibility to nurture the future ummah especially the future mujahids and muhajidahs, hopefully. Aameen...

Uish, this is the longest entry I've ever done! Time to prepare for my speech tomorrow. Sooo feeling freaky...Please pray for me friends...

0 comments: