Higher and tuffer...

|
A long holiday for sure
While some are travelling
Others are busy with either work, school, and community work
Deadlines to meet, retreats, meetings and more meetings

Deadlines to meet, yes I am
Not more of work this time round
Except for the pile of books brought home
And level lesson plan to be done
But more of assignments, group discussions
Research and more research
And time is shrinking and shrinking
3 individual assignments, an individual and group presentation
All close to each other

But Alhamdulillah
At least Relite's number is increasing
At least I have a good research team InsyaAllah
At least I am still given a better health to continue life
At least given the chance to meet Muharram!

3 things to remind myself:
No milk products
No fruits
No spicy food (Oh, do i LOVE those :< )
For the next few weeks.... Thanks to asdiqaa' (friends} who prayed for my well-being I'm on the road to recovery...
But what colours my life more are these...


My p1 reading programme heroins and superheroes!

Happy holidays! \m/

0 comments: