With great powers?

|
My day started pretty bad.

Why is it that you were given a noble path in life, yet despite the rocks that you've kicked or hit, you became fragile? Why is it that you were given a responsibility, you were left in the dark or perhaps, you falter along the way? It is really hard right now. One concerns a temporary responsibility and trust given but actually putting thyself in a short notice turned me panicky. Yes, my blood pressure almost dropped again. Lucky me, I managed to control it.

Errors, errors. That is a second matter. I really have no idea how this problem will be resolved. Am I to blame myself? Or was it a collective error? I actually worry on it because this may cause a huge effect to the rest. I don't mind if it's a mistake brought upon myself and concerns me alone. However, if it means affecting the rest of the community I am really really at my wit's end on this matter. One reason is that, I have never actually make any destructive errors that might cause the rest of the people. I am afraid, this might be one.

So great powers, great responsibilities, huh? I don't even have any great powers to begin with.
I really pray to Allah that tomorrow when the problem is being told, the person will be in a good mood and help us in rectifying the matter. If it means me to be pin-pointed, well, I have to accept that I am in the real world now. I am not in the da'wah environment nor am I in other Islamic environment where the adabs are observed. For once I'd say now, it is a tough career path. Always smiling they commented but only Allah knows.

Gladly, I'm in the midst of my last school week. Although I have to attend work on various days during the first holiday week, I hope it gives me the time for my character building and other goals I have failed along the way, insyaAllah.

To lighten it up,
my weekend was well spent with the group of my beloved sisters:
1. Fig & Olive Reunion Affair (With my Pre-u2000 Clan)
2. Muslimah Night 2006 (Part of the Video & Camera Crew and met with my Usrah sisters)

However, updates on the events above will be posted another time.

0 comments: