Sisterhood Affair

|
Here are the updates I informed earlier...

I had one of my best weekends this year...
Having 3 reunions after a long time is such a blessing, Alhamdulillaah.
Basically, 3 reunions from 3 different groups of people. All for sisterhood!

First, Fig & Olive

This year, we never had it complete except for one of my best buddies' wedding early January.
This time round, all of us, includes Aisha who has been studying in Aussie made it.
It was a heartfelt session for all of us, I believe.
Satu kekecohan which I think only WE are able to do among US only.
And one of us, the only married girl is here to stay, for good. Woohoo...

Shows how much we have grown. But, the kiddy traits exuding from us stick naturally, heh.
Albeit the different routes that we take, we are wise enough to respect each other's decisions in life. Changes are beginning to take place for each and everyone of us. Some minor, some major.

All the best to us. And may Allah bless us on our way to seek tranquility in our lives.

Up Next, Muslimah Night 2006

2 reunions in one night.

The NTUMS sisters were the VnC (Video and Camera Crew) for the night! It was great to meet up with Su, Far and Maz while busily snapping and capturing the hype of the event that particular night.

Since work has been getting its toll on me, I have not been able to see them, my usrah sisters. My heart jumped with joy when I saw Aisha and Nurul the moment I reached Taman Warisan for the eventful night. What more when I met Huda and Madame...

Terubat rindu di hati setelah sekian lama tidak bertemu...

One thing for sure, I am looking forward for our next usrah session. I miss you all very much!

So that was my weekend. Pretty well spent!

x x x

Thank you Allah. The worries are decreasing.
I hope the solutions will be done ASAP without any hassle.

0 comments: