TwentyFive

|
Clock striked at 9.53am. Parents returned home and surprised me with a Light Cheesecake, the simplest I could be happy of. Actually, I was oblivious of the cake they brought in. Anyway, it wasn't expected after all. I was busy clearing my emails that time. Thanks emak and abah for meaningful presentation during your daughter's birth time!



Last Wednesday, we had an advanced birthday lunch. Parents decided to surprise me. Drove me to an anonymous restaurant, later, only to discover it was Bilal Res.tau.rant.

A sumptuous meal indeed, alhamdulillah.
( Spot the huge drinks? )

I'm not turning any younger. Although birthdays are a time of celebration, this is a time to reflect. The milestones of my life have been filled with a lot of colours. Alhamdulillah, the storms of life I once had is gone. I'm glad to be able to colour the last few years with rainbows.

Significantly...

I've learnt the meaning of listening and persevering things over the last few years. To appreciate someone as how or what the person is.Things that you believe you can achieve albeit hardships that you knew you had to face emotionally.

I've learnt not to let history repeats itself. To be aware that He is there if you seek His guidance. To relearn the wisdom of life by doing the right things and let it be a success.

I've learnt the traits that makes you a good servant of Him. To be in the circle of good friends inviting good and forbidding evil. Not fretting those not inviting you in their tidings of enjoyment. Instead, be glad.


Most importantly...

An important 25th year of difference deep down inside.
I have my close ones to share my twenty five years on earth.
I am able to breathe and witness the beauty of Allah's bounties.
He gives me the chance to seek repentance and keep renewing my faith in Him.

Thank you my friends and dearest ones (you know who you are)
for your prayers and well wishes today...

(I love the fabulous b'day message Farizi! *muah*)


1 comments:

zammy yammy said...

happy belated birthday, sis! :)
the cheesecake sure do look yumyum.