When the going gets tough

|
Days come and go, leaving memories printed in our hearts.
Some may regard their lives as a routine.
Others, exploring and discovering more of what's installed for 'em.

As time goes forward and never stagnant
We are forced to think and move ahead
As we grow older and hopefully wiser
We can't run from new responsibilities

And as a Muslim, our days should better
Today from yesterday, tomorrow than present
And as I think much deeper in detail
I wonder, keep on wondering

Earlier today, the sharings yours truly had
With some dear sisters on the facets of life
The truth, when reality bites
The things we think of when age rises
Dilemma of sisters?

Can't deny the fact I have to go through
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going
But it's all a matter of the equipments you bring
The knowledge you instill
As much as I'm not a super woman
I should learn from the 'alim

At least it's a wake up call I bring upon myself
And I hope when the time comes
I'll be able to juggle them
Life will change, and I have started some
But I just need consistency
To continue with the rest
To achieve something for the benefit
Of myself, and the people I care and love...

0 comments: