Unravel the news!

|
Remembered the day when I was told he was not accepted.
In this rat-race society, everyone wants something satisfying.
Something that leads them to their comfort zone.
And to get that, they need to pay the price.
On the other hand, those who easily got through, stumble and and fall from grace.
Was it because of glory? Popularity? Peers?

And Allah has His ways of testing His servants.
Even when you think you have failed.
When chance is not by your side.
Maybe it's a wake up call for you.
Anything can change with a twist of fate.

His hopes were shattered although he was eligible.
During the results, that March.
At the last minute, today, his dreams came true.
To be placed in one of the tertiary institutions.
A faculty which breeds outdoor potentials.

One just graduated from the design faculty. Did well. My Izdi.
One a freshie in the adventure scene. Hope to excel. My Ayid.
Both fields, passion of mine as well.
It runs in the blood, I guess.

Welcome to poly life my dear Ayid.
Dip in Outdoor & Adventure Learning, huh?
Great.
Another potential whom I'd tap for resources, hihi.
And of course, for future developments.


There was a verse of poetry that stated:

the coming days shall unravel the mystery and the news may appear from where you could never see
And when you ask Him for guidance, you should believe. He'll show you.
Just another news that made my day seemed brighter.
You're a lucky chap. I'm a delighted cousin.





0 comments: