Source of inspiration

|

My inspiration for today to keep me up and alive in lecture. A sketch of my lecturer. Thanks Dr.
A long tiring day. Been out after Subh prayers and back till night. Nice huh, for a weekend. That's life at the moment or so for the few weeks, weekdays to be precise. And hope it'll resume back to normal after the final cut. And I felt bad at the same time after class today for not being able to drop by a cousin's place to prepare for her walimah . Reason being, I'm loaded with books to read for tmr's module. On which I am not even able to download to my brain cos it's experiencing ROM (read only memory, u got it rite) I'm even on camp during her walimah! I hope that Allah gives me the strength to catch up on her walimah on Sunday as soon as the camp ends. Yes, I am feeling like crap.
To ease myself:

"When you think you're struggling
Remember those who suffer more
When you think you are crying
Remember those who cry more
When you think you are drowning
Remember those who lives no more
When you think you are at your wit's end
Remember those who loves Allah more..."

To my eternal love,

You knew what's best for me
You knew why I needed that goal
I hope these sacrifices will make me strong
You knew the reason for me
To carry on with the remaining might that I have
In doubts I hope and I pray till tears fill the eyes
For these few weeks is only I'm left with
Guide me with faith, confidence and composure
To achieve what I've longing for
Sparking of lights ignited in the mind
But I hope what I felt was not my nafs
But sparks coming from your light
Cos you knew, you know and will know
Cos you're my, enlightenment...

Love,
the one who needed your love

x x x

On a serious note, I pray that my classmates, despite family and work commitments are able to continue life in the pursue of knowledge with courage. May Allah reward these act of jihadah. As Allah won't impose anything to you that you can't bear. Whatever happens tomorrow, only Allah knows the result.

0 comments: