R&B Affair

|
Theme: R & B Affair (red & black)
Venue : Bliss Garden Restaurant, Expo

Every year-end dinner has its on uniqueness and this year's not an exception. With the given theme, it's time to dress up in all sorts of style. Like a fashion parade, you won't see us don such outfits during our normal working hours (oh yes, we do not work in an air-conditioned room most of the time).

The food's just okay although I've been cutting a lot on fried food. But I just had to eat them because my tummy has reserved a space for the night. This is always the night where all colleagues let their hair down... fuh... chaotic but enjoyable. What more, I got to choose one of my favourite nos. for my lucky draw and boy, was I lucky that night! 11th prize! =)

.. 2 of my close colleagues ..
Congrats Mas for being one of the recipients for the Most Caring Teacher Award!
And Farhana, the female host for the night! (Don't forget to shorten those thorns!)

Naz, the new member in the MT family.

Ei-leen, another close friend, one of the voted Best Dress Award winners & I

Us, from Table 7...

Not forgetting my good takeaways for the night!

3 comments:

Remy Mahzam said...

salaam

hello! nice meeting u at jenggo's walimah. i need a favour from u.

as i will be preparing the wedding video for hafiz, it would be really great if i get to use some of your snapshots.

i think you have good photography sense and would like to seek your permission to use some of your photos.

kalau boleh, do give me an access to your pics taken during the walimah either in an online gallery format or over at your blog where I can copy

thank you in advance,

jazaakumullah khair

wsalam

widzgeek said...

Salaam remy!

It was nice to meet you too! Alrite sure, I'll be emailing you to my online album... =D

Remy Mahzam said...

thank you again =) really appreciate it. all the best in ur daily affairs, wassalam