Exams, studies

|
Yesterday was a chilly examination day. No, not mine. The PSLE o.r.a.l e.x.a.m.s.
It was my first time posted out. For the past two exams experiences, I was stationed at my own school's holding room. This time round, I was supposed to be on standby in school. Due to some hiccups, I had to replace a colleague as o.r.a.l e.x.a.m.i.n.e.r 1. Meaning, I am posted to a school nearby. Basically, the responsibility of being the o.r.a.l e.x.a.m.i.n.e.r 1 is a bit higher than 2. But I was glad to be paired up with a colleague from my prac school days. At least, this is a chance for me to learn the ropes. She was helpful and cooperative.

It was raining heavily on the 2nd day. Felt like an air-con room instead. An examinee's antics was one of the chilliest moments I had that day. We were quite startled by his actions. 'Is he going to cry?', 'Is he A-okay?' or when he concluded and got up, 'Is he having a headache?' His actions were quite provoking. All the symptoms were quite troubling but luckily, nothing happened. At least, the 2nd day of exam was more interesting than the first.

As for my kids in school, they are definitely enjoying themselves with 2 short weeks of studies due to ND last week and the PSLE exams this week. Alhamdulillah, at least those holidays for them and short working day for me helped in a way or another for my 4 papers of exams. I still have my last exam paper to worry and I can't wait for it to end tomorrow.
Time to hit the notes and book! *piak*

0 comments: