End of Exams, Start of Reads

|
Praise be to Him! At last the past weeks of struggle is here to end? Nope, but to pause for a while to wait for my 2nd semester. There are still my results *shrieks* to look out for. So what have I seen? Some left their prints in the beginning and decided to end their journey. Others bowed and took up new challenges. While the rest persevered and still continue despite the juggle of life's demands.

Been waiting for the end of today's final paper. So after exams, with His will, unexpectedly, bull's eye! The book I've been looking for the past few months but succeeded in getting only one. Browsed other shelves, and bull's eye! Another wanted book in my list! So, I purchased 2 books today! Retail therapy, books! Alhamdulillah, agaknya Allah nak aku rehat baca buku dulu, the least leisure I could attain (Although I've been missing a lot of any youth events or programmes out there).

BUT, nak kena habiskan Ayat-Ayat Cinta dulu lah... But I have a strong feeling I'll be read hopping these 3!

Merdeka! Buat sementara...

0 comments: