The 2 mths of Celebration! When flowers bloom! An ode...

|

The past two months, were full of gardens blooming with natural scented flowers. Had been a chaotic chore for most of us, I believe. Plans and more plans just to keep in touch with each other. Matching colours for the upcoming BIG days as bridesmaids or chosen Maid of Honour and welcoming new members to the club! (Let's have a Husbands' Welcome Tea one day shall we? Lols)

'Ainul Husna & Hisyam [The hot date 070707]

One of my very close 11 sekawan. Had our fair share of lil' secrets during secondary years. Had our tuition years together. Her family and mine were in the same orang kampung days. Did the wedding poster for her. And of course, Hisyam is also a friend of mine during our virtual days back in my Pre-U years and so, it is absolutely a heartfelt to see this long relationship reach the most anticipated day!

azmafir 049
'Azma & Firdaus [National Day, 9 August 2007]

Another one of my very close 11 sekawan. Of course, knowing each other's family and travelled together before is a plus point. And she's the only one from the early years in Saff who remains which doesn't leave me alone there. I'll miss those NIE lunch days, swimming, and wats nots. To top this up, she tied the knot with one of the NTUMS family! (That's his trademark, oh yea) A brother whom I respect and like to discuss matters during our MS days last time. At last, it did happen yes?


sofyan, welcome to the club!
Nurhairiah & Sofyan [Post National Day, 11 August 2007]

My twin (if you pronounce our names in Arabic. That's why...). Yes, the BBC of 11 sekawan! Most news at the finger tips of hers. Basically we're close because of our names. We seldom meet because she's busy as well. But we'll keep up during our 11 sekawan gatherings. And family knows each other too (what's new?) I hope you like the simple wedding guestbook I did for you.

guestbook designed by me for the bride


5 down! 6 more to go...
There's gonna be a break before another BIG day in 3 months' time.

I just can't believe it. To see my friends happily married. Those dear to me.
And it's always during the 'aqad that we'd see the tears of 11 sekawan.
Tears of happiness, tears of syukur.

X X X
p.s : Hid, pics of you that match our colour pls! You're wanted!

3 comments:

AzRaNan said...

I loike this entry! So schweet... maybe one day should compile 1 wedding pic of each, letak sebelah2 yang pose dia akan-akan...

widzgeek said...

We can always buat collage of all the 11 of us when seme complete! as in couple pics compiled! Then have a copy for each of us...

`Ainul_Iza said...

sesungguhnya this post makes me teared!! *sob sob* thanks for the super sweet entry dear!! *hugs*

I was thinking abt the collage thingey too when i read this entry! must do! must do oks!! heeh =)

can't wait to be Duapuluh-Dua sekawan!! (but Sebelas Sekawan will forever remain Sebelas Sekawan!!!) heeheheee