K.I

|
I forgot all about K.I! Well, I was all excited to go for it last few days because of the topic this time round apart from the factor that it's in the east and the night of a public holiday. How could I ever miss it?

Well, for sure I totally don't remember at all. But was out to spend time with emak. So, it's not so bad after all, no? And I am doing something special for my walidain tomorrow morning for breakfast. Yes, last 2 days was their 25th Nikah Anniversary! But the big hooray for the special day will be spent during the June holidays *can't wait!*

Some things to ponder on work's side. Got feedbacks. Ain't talking about it. But I will take each step as a challenge to prove my worth. Well, I know I am no more a beginning teacher. So expectations will be a step higher. At least one thing for sure, I am not a NATO to one of the sharing sessions and I am very very glad that my P5s are using it. Infact, the internet will be one mode of teaching to them. Nope, not surfing, but assignments as well. So, good luck, me!
I know I got a lot to learn as I am still new, but I need a healthy environment to work in as well. Not an environment full of gossips, okay? And I need the light to help me follow the right path.

And I gotta buck up on my time management. It's always been that since I was small. Maybe it's just too much this time round. I really am struggling until I don't realise that the side effects are pretty bad. And thanks katak that you understand. Cos some individuals really don't. I'm quite a slacker actually... I remembered back in NIE when we were to guess our friend's personality. The second majority votes about me were categorised under judgemental (no, not judging people) but being organised in planning and stuffs. I am soo not an organised person okay? When things pile up, my clumsiness and forgetfulness increases. And things scatter here and there, huhuh.

As an end note, I'd love to dedicate this impromptu poem to my parents...

Dua jiwa berpadu menjadi satu
Nikmat Allahul Wahidu
Membina mahligai syurgawi
Meniti cabaran duniawi

Suka duka silih berganti
Harungi badai, onak dan duri
Kasih sayang tersemat di hati
Berjuang terus agar cinta tak mati

Syukurku padamu ya Illahi
Bahagia mereka di syurga abadi
Mengajarku erti kasih yang suci
Semangat didikan tidak pernah luput
Walau nasihat kekadang tak ku turut
Yang bakal berpisah hanyalah maut

Du'aku...
Ya Allah
Engkau telah mengurniakan walidain sa'adah
Kebahagiaan dan ketenangan di sebalik kesukaran
Sejahterakanlah hidup mereka hingga ke Jannah
Kerana pantang menyerah kalah
Kerana merekalah hanya aku sahaja juara fil usrah...

x x x

Happy bloggin my P5s! *huhuh*

0 comments: