Getta in de loop!

|
Assalamu'alaikum world...

International Friendship Day ended last week with colleague donning the foreign costumes. Exquisite ones like the Spanish kain kembang-kembang', kimono, jubah, hanbok (Korean), Moroccan traditional costume and lots more. There was a photo-taking booth for students or staffs to snap a picture of 2 of the traditional costumes. (You know the ones where you put in you head and pose). Activities like flower-making were carried out. Best ones were showcased at the human-made garden with frendship messages. Sports Day were also at the hype @ Tampines Stadium and the staff and family games that me and a colleague planned for went well alhamdulillah. Only I wished the prizes were much better. And some of my ex-students as well as my current ones managed to clinch good ranks in the competition.

With the end of the past week I am still in the midst of 'Kindness in Blossoms' to commemorate the Singapore Kindness Week. Lots of activities were carried out including story-tellings, showcased poems and lots more. But one significant thing that intrigued me yesterday was the trees beside the school during flag-lowering. Flowers bloom in pinks and whites! Subhanallaah. The beauty of Allah's creations. It sooooo reminded me of the trees during summer... like the ones I watch in Japan or Korean movies, huhuh.

So, I don't have pictures to show you at the moment. It was such a colourful event though. Partially too, my digicam is starting mood swings for the first time, like not wanting to operate in 'camera' mode. 'View' mode is okay so far. Feel like I'm losing a lot of the interesting catch and snaps!

My exams should be next week, but due to the extend and make-up lectures, it'll somehow coincide with my students' exams too. Yey~ both ce'goo and budak-budak take exams together-gether. Quite a bulk to study due to the time constrains. By the way, some of you asked the modules that I'm currenly taking in Sem 1... here it is:

1. Revelation as Source of Knowledge
2. The Islamic Worldview
3. Fiqh al-Sirah
4. Introduction to Islamic History and Civilization

In addition, I have one more assignment to finish!

Let's take a breather and move on!

0 comments: