Half way there - 1 year 3 weeks!

|
I think I just have to pen this down. It's one of the bigger achievements my dearest son has made with regards to his milestones. While some mothers are eager to see their children walk or 'sway' (heh), I am also one of them but I still prefer to just go with the flow and observe his development.

Before my parents departure to Jakarta last March holidays, emak made a statement and praying that he could walk after their return because Iman was holding to the chairs at the airport independently in excitement. When I brought him again to the airport for a vodcasting project, he had the same reaction.

When emak and abah returned, he welcomed them with a 'kasihan look' due to his previous vomitting since before Subuh instead of a walk. Whenever I return home from work to fetch him, his routine would be 2 to 3 steps and back to crawling position.

The big milestone happened only yesterday after dear husband's return from his kayak expedition. Iman had his usual 2 to 3 steps and crawl routine. Then emak was saying '1-2-3' and I was at a position of asking him to come to me. To our amazement, he made 6 steps forward and reached out for me!!! After that, he began to repeat the same thing a lot of times! Did not capture any video during that time because the camera battery was dead. We had a second take using hubby's Omnia after that...

Alhamdulillaah...

2 comments:

kehidupanku said...

Assalamualaikum puan.
Salam ukhwah.

Tahniah kerana telah menjadi seorang ibu :-)

Saya sebenarnya sedang mencari-cari komik alwancomics lalu terjumpa blog puan.

Sehingga sekrang saya masih tidak dapat uopload mana-mana edisi alwancomics.

Menurut post puan di sini puan salah seorang yang terlibat dalam penerbitan alwancomics.

Boleh puan beri tunjuk ajar tentang penerbitan itu?

Di mana alwancomic sekarang?

Di harap ukhwah kita berpanjangan.
Wassalam

Unknown said...

Wa'alaikumuassalam... terima kasih atas komentar yg diberikan...

maaf, tetapi saya tidak pernah menulis sebarang entri yg mengatakan tentang keterlibatan saya dalam penerbitan alwancomics... mungkin anda tersalah baca..