Baby gifts

|
People can really be creative when it comes to gifts. It was last year, if I'm not mistaken. The deejay interviewed two women in the online business. One of them dealt with diaper cakes. I was really oblivious as to what that meant..'What? How can a cake be a diaper? You can't eat a diaper?' I've heard of diaper bags, of course. Much to my curiosity, I googled for diaper cakes just now and wanted to witness the look of a diaper cake. (Who said that internet invites evil? I'm gaining knowledge now. Just an opinion for those who said that internet is bad when I watched Jus! on S.u.ri.a today. Perhaps, they are the ones who are not exposed to the cyberworld, hmm..)

Back to my topic of creativity, I've been wanting to show a picture of this creative juice as a gift to Iman. A gift from my hubby's side. It's the most unique baby gift of all, because of the personal touch it has. Felt so 'sayang' to dismantle after all the hard work. But I love it!




The white and blue roses are actually Iman's clothes! Neat, huh?

2 comments:

Mr RezUan said...

heh..neat indeed..wudnt haf known dey were his clothes if u didnt say :p

Unknown said...

eheheh that's right! When I received this gift, I was like thinking, eh, a basket of roses for a baby gift? Rupa2nya... creative banget orangnya!