Bought the book!

|


I've purchased the book hubby collected for me @ Bugis on the way home from work (Thanks dear!). Asked for a transfer from the main store because of the location. The one Yati shared with me is the 1st edition. This is the 3rd one with additional info. It's bigger and slightly heavier than the former.


Why the book? Well, random reads from Yati's hooked me on reading further. I felt that I have to own one as a reference in case I forget some facts about BF and I know I have to return the book to her asap. Part of the content includes a sample schedule of a working BF mother and her children. So if she could do it while tending to more than one child, why not me? I would just customize it to my current needs of a working mum later on. It's the info on working mums that made me hunt for the book. Thanks Yati dear for the book (Will return it to you when we meet soon!)

2 comments:

butterflyrubrics said...

hehe u're welcomed! yeah the book was my best friend! i miss it!

ok can return me, cos i wanna "spread the love" by sharing it with other sisters who just delivered. its from my sister-in-law actually, and has passed through many mommies' hands!

the schedule of the working woman tu macam superwoman kan? boleh exercise and spend quality time with hubby lagi... amazing masyaAllah!

widzgeek said...

hahaha yeah to the schedule.. given 24hrs to everyone, special pple do make wonders!

It's my turn when I have the time to draft a schedule since i ada satu anak so far.. hopefully the quality time lebih fruitful lagi