Brains and brawns

|
I spent yesterday night and most of today to complete my 2nd review article. I was torn in the beginning between two but decided to just choose one which is, not that I would say easier, but more to the safer side. The muscles in my brain have sure worked hard almost to the extent of cracking it. I'm not that confident of this piece I've analysed because along the way, the burning sensations of the upper part of my stomach hinders the flow of ideas and thoughts.

This is the best I could do because I have other obligations to complete before I take a break. My brain is just tired of thinking critically as my body is already tired with the weight I'm carrying. But, all this is of course, a sweet experience. I'm trying to organise things before the time comes and I still have another 2 mid-terms to revise this coming week and the next. However, it is unpredictable nowadays that the pain comes and go, and I am feeling more tired these days. To settle it all at work, since January, I've been staying in school till the pakcik switches off the staffroom's light as a signal for us to get out, heh

As the time comes nearer, I am really counting the days. But before all this starts, I just need to carry out some responsibilities given to me at work and make it a reality. Then will only there be a sign of relief.

0 comments: