1 more week to go!

|
As I am writing my entry here, I wonder whether there are readers out there religiously reading to my posts recently; except uan-kun who has faithfully been tagging me as an acknowledgement (thanks uan!) Perhaps it was due to my hiatus that made some readers go away *giggles*.

Alhamdulillah, my mid-term battles were over with the end of my last paper yesterday. However, I've informed dear ustaz (as the coordinator of the programme) to differ my final papers in late March. I feel the urge to actually try to take the papers but I'm not that confident I'll be able to do that during the confinement period as I am still a virgin in motherhood.

Doc approved the leave to be taken on my EDD. Moreover, I will feel bored at home if I were to take a few days leave. Lucky that EDD falls on Monday so I'll have my weekend break as it is also my BIRK break. Yesterday might be the last day of my studies life at this moment.

On a happier note, I received an unexpected home-made card from my P5 pupils. Actually, they were the ones that I have been challenged emotionally every time I enter the door. These challenging kids, if you know what I mean, are usually the ones that'll shower you with unexpected gifts. Despite their behavioural problems and idiosyncrasies, they may actually be the ones that surprise you with all the wonderful things. I will show you the card, albeit simple in my next entry insyaAllah.

0 comments: