Syawal reunion

|
I reflected back on Ramadhan and told myself, it's not that bad after all. Of anything that happened in the blessed month, there were new experiences never achieved before, and the start of new chapters that I never obtained in previous years.

It's the 7th day of Syawal and visitings, for most, are still at the peak. As per usual, the salam routine at nenek's house, from the eldest to the youngest generation.


With all the ala pa.pa.razzi hype and pose, and the forgiveness we seek from family members.
This special time, the chance once again to rekindle bonds with cousins and relatives in Johor after a long hiatus. Abah can now relax as I chauffeured my parents from Singapore to Johor for the 'eid visits there.
For a while, I indulged in reminiscence. How time flies, and how my hiatus caused myself to be a little shocked at the changes that have happened. Basically, the changes happened both ways; to them and to us. And I gladly welcome a new baby-born into the cousins' list...

Enjoyable time with the kids, and the ayams as well. Oh, how I miss the kampung food, especially lauk kicap ayam (Chicken with black sauce). The driving there and here, for obvious reasons differ; their ways and the system and the never-ending E.r.a station with the raya message of 'Rancanglah perjalanan anda' and other drivin' adverts tickled me along the way. And of course, I wouldn't forget the final visit before heading back to homeland when the super heavy rain, caused this to happen.


And this Miss, wouldn't miss it! (pun not intended)

To all, whom I've not seek forgiveness, please forgive me from the bottom of my heart
to all my distant relatives, friends & acquaintances.

'Eid Mubaarak!

x x x

Buff, I'll upload the rest of the pix in multiply.
And yes, the show was a success. Thanks for you support system.
I'll upload the DK pix as well in multi.

0 comments: