A nature-friendly island

|
Her pace, unlike our own red dot, is a luxury for those who like to roam the island in a car or a jeep. Her life is full of nature's bounties and cleanliness (without the FINES board everywhere). Being an island, thrice than our own, it seems small due to the minimal amount of high-rise buildings and of course, if you wish to savour your bliss with shopping, do stop by the shopping centres not later than 630pm.

There are many historical attractions with regards to her background identity. Having visited the island prolly 10 years ago, yours truly's stay embarked on a different journey instead. Having visited the tourist attraction and maintaining a vivid recollection of those childhood experiences, she spent more of her time with the flora and fauna of the Almighty's endless creations.

If you're keen on horse riding or never tried one, there's a ranch where you can rent a horse for half an hour or an hour depending on your route. That's where I met my horsy friend, named Rudi (not the one on your left). I had a bumpy ride both in the jungle and the beach. Sounds cool, huh? =)
For those of you wish to step ahead to another level, you'll be able to do mountain climbing on a horse! But after you've been trained, of course.
(Jots down in my to-do-list)

These rabbits won't let you off. Once you're hooked, you'll get a stint of their ants bite. They'll chase after you and hop onto your lap; if you own food on your palms, that is. I prefer the baby bunnies though. Kept in the cage. The best thing was, me and my cousins held the cuties that matched our outfit.


How bout feeding the deers instead? Can't remember where's my temp messenger. All looked the same, hehe. I enjoy feeding them milk and food than the rabbits. The only thing you need is tolerance.. and persevere their ticklish tongues.. thus, saliva!

We had a special treatment from the 'gembala' to visit Tommy (another deer kept behind the fences with other friends). He has just developed new horns and we gave it leaves. Just to let you know that a deer like this drinks 4 big bottles of milk.

Other than our animals' galore, I had fun in water sports. This island's a good spot for water sports as well. I tried parasailing, much different from the one I had in Kinabalu. Much tougher as you need to descend with your hands coordination. Again, jetskiing's one of the best activities I had. I ended up with cramps as I had to ride it four times, twice on my own and twice, my cousins as my pillion. It was indeed an outdoorish way of spending the only 1 week pure holidays for me on my own with the loved ones.

0 comments: