Happy Birthday!

|
Selamat sweet 17 to Muhammad Farid, yesterday!
Yeap, like I text you cousin, may you be a good Muslim brother in your life and may Allah bless you with happiness dunya and akhirah. And yeap, I surely am proud of you in your mosque youth activities. Keep it up and look ahead!


On paternal's side, belated birthday to Md Afif on the 300507 and his own brother, Md Amsyar today!

+ Done with group MCQ setting assignment for Usul Fiqh
+ 2 more assignments to go (still thinking which topics to choose)

Oh yeah, I'm just having a full one week break these holidays. A pure one week break without the need to think of work. I think the hols are getting lesser and lesser.



Two more books in the list apart from the current reading. Ok, the book hopping factor again. But enjoyed it all at the moment. So first:


Left: It's hard cover a Best Seller Novel. Theme? Novel Psikologi Islami Pembangun Jiwa. Yet to know the content area of it. Wasn't my initial plan to buy. Couldn't find Ketika Cinta Bertasbih.
Right: Pudarnya Pesona Cleopatra. Same author, and much much thinner compared to the latter. Can't resist books.

In the first place, I planned to submit an entry for the local sastera competition in the cerpen (short stories) category. But I think my writings are not up to that level. Either that, or I just have no idea of creating or improvising any plots. Made me remind of my students who are good in language, but lack ideas. Haha. But nevermind, let me spend more time writing on my 2 assignments without fusing the flowery part like a cerpen.

Happy holidays!

0 comments: