Quality Time

|

The Greatest One allowed me to reunite with the strong pillars of my life recently, after seeking solace in the Land of Arabia. Alhamdulillah, I hope this chance upgraded yours truly in ruh and jasad, albeit the downside of it. Although it wasn't much of a hassle settling things being independent, the fact that some testing period was thought provoking.
The moment abah appeared, I had to look twice. Perhaps it's the weather there. True enough. But I'm glad that Allah has taken care of their health in mulahaqah, the pursuit of eternal Love.

The delaying time for arrival at the airport allowed me to let my kitchen smoke specially for 'em. Infact, back home, the mini affair expanded when the extended family members came to try the dish. Luckily I got thumbs up, phew.

- - -

The last day of April and the first 2 days of May can be considered a-year-wiser celebration for the family, both maternal and paternal. Quality time with loved ones must be treasured. Taking over will be the next generation. Thus, the strength of the family bond. This time round, with the paternal side @ Costa Sands.
Paternal's

Maternal's - Dearest cousin and aunty
May Allah bless this journey and shower His Love & Redha to all of you. May we be a good support system to one another in good and bad times. Baarakallahu Fiikum my loved ones!

0 comments: