Self Development

|
People have different ways of interpretating success. To each is his own. To achieve any success is a moment appreciated. Success is not measured in its length, but to be done progressively with consistence and determination.

Sir Winston Churchill once said,

'Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.'

Success, which I almost lost if it hadn't be for the motivation by abah to continue after failing twice. I remembered back then, an online conversation when I discussed with a sahabat about failure breeds success. This, is one of the simplest examples. Alhamdulillah, I have received my plate of orange and yellow pie stuck with me for a year. One of the goals which I have been waiting and now, the gain. My best advanced birthday gift so far.

Truvy (Dolly Parton) in "Steel Magnolias" ,
Smile, it enhances your face value.

So smile, when the video's on you. The knowledge for the intensive video production workshop held at Substation & MOE was undescribable. It seemed impossible to create a storyboard and direct a short film, but the experience was a roller coaster ride. Not only does yours truly learnt to video edit in depth, but produce and direct films. Hoping to utilise this knowledge in the education line which was the initial reason as well as for outreach purposes, insyaaAllah. Thanx Li.oneL C.h.ok for the intensive and productive but super tiring 2-days ride.

Ralph Parlette quoted,

Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth.

How true. A new birth, a new step towards betterment in life. To be under the umbrella of His blessings and approaching the gates of life's ending. Thank you to the people I love, my best buddies, my good friends and virtual ones for your well-wishes and du'a. A special touch for it's the day of Nisfu Sha'ban as well... :)

A Chinese proverb states,

The journey is the reward.

Excruciating it may seem, but the journey as an undergrad at the same time enlightens the pain when satisfaction is achieved. If you really work smart and try your best, insyaAllah good returns will come. You can't turn back the time when you took campus life for granted. Doubling roles and taking a longer journey can make you stronger or even wiser. Alas, last sem's results: 3 A- and 1 B (G.P.A : 3.5) Much tougher for the following sem, I can only try to do the best I could. I might not do better than last sem but I believe, all these are phases of life to test your beliefs, your Eeman and your strength on the journey of the truth.

And this path of self development will never end. That's the beauty of life.

In the path of our happiness shall we find the learning for which we have chosen this lifetime.~ Richard Bach (Illusions)

And I am learning, for the future garden that awaits the entrance of carers to bloom it well. Thank you Allah for this ni'mah. Aameen.

0 comments: