Here we go for the special month!

|

GET READY!
Dragons' team had a recharging session after a long break. Although there was minute attendance, it was still a good refresher session for us. The descending wall differed from the previous one because of the shelters albeit it being just a 3-storey floor. I did some hillarious 360 degree stunt while dragging myself down. Lucky this time round, no video-taking! In the first place, I thought it was easier than the 5-storey building I had back in Aljunied. But I had difficulty climbing over. Maybe due to the slanting shelter.

Then, prussick just to remember the coordination. Soon after it ended, showers of blessings from the rain. Hopefully, I will be able to do a good job for the sharing session before the actual event on the 30th. So what's HOT coming this fasting month?

Come this fasting month, Saff Perdaus is organising the event above to coincide with the Ramadhan Youth Challenge 2006. Highlights include sports climbing and abseiling . So...

Are you between 13 and 22 years of age?
Brave enough to take up a challenge?
If so... Take up our challenge!!
More info here

And me, I gotta prepare myself before I belay them on the 30th,

0 comments: