A late new year entry...

|

The new working year leaves me with a new routine due to the new session we are having this year. It's my 2nd experience being a floater and this, I share with other colleagues of mine although I have to be more aware of the different levels we are assigned to. I remembered that stint I had last year with the sup regarding certain things I felt along the way. Hindrances that pulled me back from being proactive and personality traits of some of them around me that I tried to shun, thus resulting me not able to put plans into practice. I was glad it turned out well because that talk I had between her and me left a deep impression. Since then, I have been able to discuss the important things left earlier, all for the sake of them and able to give voice to one's opinions or sharings with confidence, alhamdulillah.

I am more hyped on this year's organisation of things I plan to keep them in place and with istiqamah. But then come the time when I'll be on hiatus physically for 4 months and having to continue them virtually, I hope I succeed. I have one month plus left insyaAllah before I handover this task to another person and invite another new role to myself. My 2nd phase...

What's most important is the fact that I still have those around me who are still supportive (my family members), my bestfriends and other close ones. I can say that it's a good year to start and anticipating for better things ahead insyaAllah...

0 comments: