Tautan Hati

|

It was such an escapism from the realities of reading notes. Diverting from the English medium texts, I resumed to my normal routine of reading Malay novels. If you think it's the lovey dovey kind of storyline, sorry can't help you on that. Since it's an Islamic novel which can be labelled as 'Novel Pendidik Jiwa', it's a good outreach medium too. As da'ies you may find this book useful too as it reflects the methodologies of reaching out to different recipients in receiving the true life as a Muslimah, in particular.

I'm not a fast reader, unlike some people who can complete a thick novel in a day. This book has 785 pages. I was quite surprised that I could read 100+ pages for 3 hours after Subuh one fine day when I had my medical leave during Ramadhan. You can read more of the synopsis here. Anyway, the author is a few years younger than me. I really envy such a writer. That is something which I have yet to accomplish myself, but not having enough strength to do so...

1 comments:

amethyst said...

oooh, i cant wait to read this, when our holz start. my MIL introduced me to her novel "Syabab Musafir Kasih" and it was my first attempt at reading a Malay novel since sec school!