Alhamdulillah

|
Heart throbbed a little. That's normal when you have to collect your results.
Have you ever felt that you'd really flunk (F) that paper and in the end you had a grade much better than that?

Remembering the moment when pens were down, well, it's all in Allah's hands. Some friends said that it's not easy to juggle between work and studies. I remembered as well the news I read on BH about being undergrads, like the path my colleagues are taking in S/I/M. It's not easy, but much tougher when you have a family. So how will I cope when I have a family later? Time management, oh yea.

I guess it's all in the mind. If you want it, you go for it with a good intention. What I mean by this, is the intention of learning something towards the redha of Allah. Prayers from the soleh, your parents, your good brothers and sisters are vital, to ease your path InsyaAllah.

"Say [unto them, O Muhammad]: Are those who know equal to those who know not? But only men with understanding will pay heed" (39:9)
I need that extra effort. The effort for me to understand more than my current state of understanding. Like a lecturer told me and others whom I've heard before, the more you want to know, the more you realise you don't know'.
There's no point to look back and regret how things could've been better during the full-time student phase. The reality is now. You've learned, you've changed and hopefully keep on changing for the better.
Back to my results, I could have not been happier. My ultimate syukur goes to Allah who endlessly prove His Greatness to this servant of His. Thank you to abah and emak for your prayers and my closed ones. Maintaining IS tough. But I'm willing to try...

0 comments: