The chronicles of life...

|
Childhood
i miss cycling around my residential area.
i miss sliding my way down the rails of the staircase.
i miss skating and blading.
what more? oh, just those childhood years...

Youth
i miss myself as a hostellite.
i miss ms activities.
i miss my ms friends.
i miss my 18th-xco.
oh, when can we catch up with those good times...

Student
2 days have passed
2 days of straight History lessons
2 days blessed with a unique lecturer I envy
2 days of exchanging views and refresher course

Family
Congrats to Zaki and Fateha for the walimah earlier today
Really wanted to witness it di seberang tambak
But the pursue of commitment here, I had to stay
May Allah bless the both of you
A good zauj to each other
Condolence to a grand uncle tonight...
I wish I had the chance to see your last moments
But your time has come
And Allah loves you more, I believe
Despite the pain you went through...
I pray your path to Him earlier was a smooth one, Aameen.

Suddenly, the solemn aura surrounds...
Flashbacks, happenings, all-in-one...
al-Fatehah.

. . .

Kematian, akan tetap mengejar.
Kematian, lumrah kehidupan.
Kematian, hanya sebab jadi alasan.

0 comments: