Some takeaways...

|
Praise be to Him. I'm still alive and able to drop a short entry.
My sore throat is still painful.Seems to strike only at night. I thought I wanted to be a good worker by not having any MCs yet, but Allah has His plans. So I had 2 days MC last week, huhuh.

Well anyway, the short semester modules I'm taking currently are:

1. Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
2. Ethics & Fiqh in our everyday lives

Although the latter module has been covered in much focus separately from the previous sem, it's a fresh start to be viewing ideas and opinions in another perspective with another lecture.

There's another added responsibility recently. Since it's an amanah entrusted to me, I hope to be able to do it with sincerity, and more confidence. Maybe I'm not used to it due to the different group environment. I do not know whether it is a step ahead to greener pastures?

InsyaAllah, I'll be able to continue my postings another time.

With that, some phrases for us to ponder...

"God is a prayer away"
"Empowering prayers"
"Unshakable realities"

0 comments: